It's A GMC.
Welcome to the full-size SUV with built-in Professional Grade capabilities: the GMC Yukon. Just how capable is Yukon? With best-in-class standard horsepower as well as best-in-class available horsepower and torque**, Yukon is an ideal vehicle for trailering. In fact, Yukon sets the standard with the best-in-class available towing capacity.** At the same time, it also delivers the best fuel efficiency in its class – based on both city and highway ratings for 2WD and 4x4 models.† And the only hybrid powertrain technology available in any full-size SUV. The Yukon family offers you another important attribute – choice, with regular length Yukon and extended length Yukon XL models, in addition to a Hybrid and the bold luxury of Denali.
- No-Sweat Trailering
- Yukon's qualifications for trailering are indisputable. Regular length Yukons offer a towing capacity of up to 3,856 kg (8,500 lb). Move up to the Yukon XL 2500 - the only three-quarter ton SUV in Canada - and the towing capacity is the highest of any SUV: 4,355 kg (9,600 lb).** All Yukons are engineered and equipped with the demands of trailering in mind, including features like the standard Trailering Equipment Package, a Tow/Haul Mode 6-speed automatic transmission, trailer sway control that automatically keeps your truck and trailer heading in the right direction and an available integrated trailer brake controller.
- VortecTM Power Pulls You Through
- When you engineer a truck with enormous hauling capacities, massive power is a prerequisite. Yukon responds with a VortecTM V8 engine lineup that produces its power with incredible efficiency. The standard VortecTM 5.3L V8 generates 320 hp - the most standard horsepower in its class.** Equally important - the engine features Active Fuel Management® that shuts down four of eight cylinders when power demands are low and Variable Valve Timing (VVT) that optimizes combustion timing. These features help Yukon earn a highway rating of just 9.5 L/100 km† - making it about 20 percent more fuel efficient than both Ford Expedition and Nissan Armada.† The VortecTM 6.0L V8 VVT that powers Yukon XL 2500 models generates 352 hp and 382 lb-ft of torque. Denali's VortecTM 6.2L V8 VVT has an output of 403 hp and 417 lb-ft of torque - the most of any SUV.**
- It's A Hybrid - But It's Still A Yukon
- How can a GMC Yukon that can tow up to 2,812 kg (6,200 lb) consume just 10.1 L/100 km in city driving - less than a V6-powered Ford Fusion or a Toyota Camry?†† With the technologically advanced Two-Mode Hybrid System. It's the only hybrid system in a full-size SUV and it can operate on gasoline or electric power alone, or a combination of the two. The system brings together a 332 hp VortecTM 6.0L V8 LIVC (Late Intake Valve Closing) VVT engine with Active Fuel Management® and a 300-volt nickel-metal hydride battery pack, an advanced Electronically Variable Transmission (EVT) and a regenerative braking system. A marvel of technology - and an incredibly capable GMC - all in one.
- Wins The Space Race
- You're looking at a full-size SUV because you need lots and lots of space - for both passengers and cargo. Yukon is just the ticket, with available seating for up to nine - the most in its class.** It's not only the quantity of seats that define this cabin's versatility - 2nd- and 3rd-row seats fold away and the 3rd-row seat is removable to open up added cargo capacity. Available power-release fold-and-tumble 2nd-row seats make the interior even easier to reconfigure. When cargo-hauling becomes the priority, Yukon XL offers the largest capacity in its class** - a whopping 3,891 L.
- The Ultimate - Denali
- It's the full-size SUV that truly pushes the boundaries with its bold design, its showcase of advanced technology and its unparalleled luxury. The style is defined by the Denali honeycomb grille, glittering 20" chromed aluminum wheels and body-coloured assist steps. The performance is equally captivating, thanks to the 403 hp VortecTM 6.2L V8 engine, in conjunction with the sure-footed handling of the standard All-Wheel Drive (AWD) system and AutoRideTM suspension. The luxury is embodied by the heated and cooled power 12-way front bucket seats, heated steering wheel and Bose® SurroundStage® sound system. The ultimate in pretty well everything - Yukon Denali, XL Denali and Denali Hybrid.
- You're Connected
- Yukon offers the latest in information, entertainment and communication technology to keep you connected, even when you're as far off the beaten track as this SUV can take you. Standard Bluetooth® hands-free phone connectivity enables you to make, answer and end calls on compatible mobile phones, using standard steering wheel-mounted controls. An available Bose® Premium sound system delivers a home theatre-quality listening experience. And an available DVD-based entertainment system features a 203 mm (8-in.) flip-down screen, enabling your rear-seat passengers to enjoy their favourite movies and play video games.
ΩMSRP - Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Dealers are free to set individual prices. See additional information on vehicle pricing.
^ Available manufacturer to dealer delivery credit (tax exclusive). This credit is available to cash customers only; customers who choose to finance or lease their vehicles will forego some or all of these credits which will result in a higher effective cost of credit on their transaction.
Visit OnStar.ca for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model and conditions.
† 2013 GMC Yukon fuel consumption ratings based on GM testing in accordance with approved Transport Canada test methods. Competitive fuel consumption ratings based on Wardsauto.com 2013 Large Sport/Utility segment and Natural Resources Canada's 2012 Fuel Consumption Guide. Your actual fuel consumption may vary. Excludes hybrids and other GM models.
†† 2013 Yukon Hybrid fuel consumption ratings based on GM testing in accordance with approved Transport Canada test methods. Competitive fuel consumption ratings based on Natural Resources Canada's 2012 Fuel Consumption Guide. Your actual fuel consumption may vary.