It’s a jungle out there. And when you’ve got people to see and places to go, no ordinary ride will do. That’s where Spark comes in. Chevy Spark – Canada’s first Chevrolet mini-car – is a globe-trotting, gas-sipping, park-anywhere fun jockey. It’s also loaded with features that other mini-cars can’t match, like an available Chevrolet MyLinkTM1 infotainment system and a 6-month trial of OnStar®. And with 10 standard airbags, Spark is a car everyone can love. Spark your world.
- Paint the town Spark
- With its sporty profile and wheels-at-the-corners stance, Spark packs a load of style into a small footprint. Spark also offers a unique colour palette that makes everything else out there look kinda beige. We're talking Jalapeno, Salsa, Denim, Lemonade and of course, Techno Pink, among others. All you've got to do is pick a hue that reminds you of you.2
- Serious fun
- Spark's all-new 1.2L ECOTEC® engine has all the juice you need, in-town or out. It's also totally miserly when it comes to fuel. In fact, Spark is rated to use just 6.3 L of regular gas per 100 km of city driving.2 With efficiency like that, the whole town is your playground.
- Strong on defense
- When it comes to safety, Spark has you covered. ABS brakes, traction control and StabiliTrak® Electronic Stability Control are all on-board to help keep you out of trouble. And if a crash does happen, Spark is there for you with ten standard airbags.
- Stay hooked up with MyLinkTM
- With Bluetooth® wireless technology, Chevrolet MyLinkTM1 pulls content from your compatible smartphone and integrates it with a colourful 178 mm (7-in.) touch-screen display so you can access it with the touch of a finger. It also connects with the available USB port, so you can play tunes from your iPod®. Got a little time on your hands? Pull over, plug in a flash drive and watch a stored movie.
- Inner Spark
- Spark features like available heated leatherette seats and standard ice-blue accent lighting let you turn the glam up as high as you want. And with four grown-up-size doors and loads of passenger space, getting in and out doesn't require any crazy yoga moves. Oh, and should the need arise, Spark has room for tons of gear in its 883 L cargo bay.3 Think the Fiat 500, Smart Fortwo or Scion iQ can match it? No way.
- App happiness
- Forget where you parked? Lock your keys in the car? The MyChevrolet4 and OnStar RemoteLinkTM5 mobile apps can solve your problems for you, and both are available for the right price - free - in the iTunes® store and Google Play. Spark also integrates with a new available mobile app called BringGo† to give you full-function navigation right on the available 178-mm (7-in.) touchscreen display.
ΩMSRP - Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Dealers are free to set individual prices. See additional information on vehicle pricing.
* Based on Spark LS and current information available at time of posting. MSRP - Manufacturer's suggested retail price. Dealers are free to set individual prices
Visit OnStar.ca for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model and conditions.
1. MyLink™ functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices. MyLinkTM on Spark does not include functionality such as enhanced voice recognition, Gracenote® and CD player.
2. Spark with standard 5-speed manual transmission. Based on GM testing in accordance with approved Transport Canada test methods. Your actual fuel consumption may vary.
3. With rear seats folded.
4. Requires iPhone® or AndroidTM platform and active OnStar® subscription.
5. Available on select iPhone®, AndroidTM and BlackBerry® (interim availability) devices. Services vary by phone, vehicle and conditions. Requires active OnStar® subscription.
† BringGo app must be purchased separately. Requires compatible smartphone. Data plan rates apply. See dealer for more information.