Chevrolet’s Cruze – the planet’s favourite Chevrolet car – is kicking up some serious buzz right here in Canada. And why not? With a full load of standard protection technology, including ten standard airbags, Cruze is a safety superstar that gets the highest possible overall rating from the U.S. National Highway Safety Administration (NHTSA).** Cruze is also an awesome car to drive, with loads of power, great handling and a seriously fun outlook on life. Oh, and if you choose Cruze Eco, your ride will also be one of the stingiest gas-powered highway cruisers in its class.‡ So check out the 2013 Cruze. And see what the buzz is about.
- Cutting-edge performance
- Looking for a great drive? You couldn't be in a better place. Cruze powers up with your choice of two advanced ECOTEC® engines, including a 138 hp 1.4L turbo engine that maximizes both excitement and efficiency. Cruze is an agile handler, too, with an available lowered sport suspension, Z-link rear end and, of course, StabiliTrak® electronic stability control.
- Detect. Protect. Assist
- With available safety technologies like Side Blind Zone Alert and Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Cruze helps keep you out of harm's way by warning you about hazards that you might not otherwise be aware of. If a collision does happen, Cruze protects you and your passengers with ten standard airbags – the most of any car in the class.* And as the dust settles, Onstar®'s Automatic Crash Response† function can send you the help you need. No wonder Cruze was named a 2012 "Top Safety Pick" by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS).††
- Cruze Eco: Drive more for less
- Cruze Eco takes efficiency to the max with features like lighter-weight wheels, ultra-low-rolling-resistance tires and aerodynamic touches including smooth underbody panels and a lower front grille air shutter that closes at high speeds. The result? An awesome highway fuel consumption rating – as in 4.6 L/100 km.‡ The only question is, what are you going to do with all that gas money you're saving?
- Hook up with Chevrolet MyLinkTM
- Standard on LTZ Turbo and available on LT Turbo models, Chevrolet MyLinkTM‡‡ gives you instant access to a world of music, whether it's from the library you've loaded on a USB device or from SiriusXMTM Satellite Radio.† Integrate your compatible smartphone to stream Stitcher SmartRadioTM. Keep your music organized with Gracenote®. Chevrolet MyLinkTM also lets you use convenient voice commands to make and receive calls hands-free, and you can view your contacts and recent calls on the touch-screen.
- Travel in space
- Sure, Cruze is compact on the outside. But that doesn't mean you're going to go short on space in the cabin. In fact, Cruze offers more room for you and four friends than Toyota Corolla, Honda Civic or Ford Focus Sedan.Δ And if you're looking for upscale accommodations, Cruze has the goods on that, too. High-quality materials, low-gloss surfaces, soft-touch components – it's all here.
- Bring it on
- You've got stuff? Cruze can handle that. There's big-car trunk capacity – 425 litres (15.0 cu. ft.) worth, to be precise, more than you get in Civic, Corolla or Focus Sedan.Δ Need to carry even more? No worries. Just fold down one side of Cruze's 60/40 split-folding rear seats – or both – and even bulky gear fits neatly inside. So stretch out and enjoy the ride. Cruze has it all figured out.
ΩMSRP - Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Dealers are free to set individual prices. See additional information on vehicle pricing.
^ Available manufacturer to dealer delivery credit (tax exclusive). This credit is available to cash customers only; customers who choose to finance or lease their vehicles will forego some or all of these credits which will result in a higher effective cost of credit on their transaction.
Visit OnStar.ca for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model and conditions.
** U.S. Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's (NHTSA's) New Car Assessment Program (safercar.gov).
* Based on WardsAuto.com 2012 Upper Small segment and latest competitive information available at the time of posting.
† Available in 10 Canadian provinces and the 48 contiguous United States. Subscription sold separately after trial period. Visit siriusxm.ca for details.
†† For more information, visit iihs.org/ratings
‡‡ MyLink functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.
Δ Based on the latest competitive information available at the time of posting.
∞ Fuel consumption ratings based on GM testing of the 2013 Cruze in accordance with approved Transport Canada test methods. Your actual fuel consumption may vary.