and performance to match
The Cadillac CTS Coupe takes the excitement of its Sport Sedan sibling and turns it way, way up. Take style, for example. With its dramatic profile, low roofline and broad stance, this 2-plus-2 luxury sports car is one of the most eye-catching cars on any road, anywhere. And CTS Coupe backs up its aggressive looks with a standard 318-hp V6 engine, a sophisticated track-tuned suspension and low-profile V-rated Michelin® tires. CTS Coupe’s driver-focused cabin adds to the excitement, too. Everywhere you look you see prominent attention to detail, premium materials and intelligent technologies like the E-Z Key passive entry system, keyless ignition start and OnStar®, all standard. Put it all together and you’ve got a car that will take your breath away.
- Make them look
- Wherever you drive, CTS Coupe will turn heads and draw admiring glances. The look is powerful, contemporary and utterly unlike anything else on 4 wheels. It's one part trademark Cadillac design language, with its vertical LED tail lights and pronounced centre crease, and another part leading-edge style in the form of dihedral centre-mounted exhaust outlets and handle-free doors. Prepare to be the centre of attention.
- The power to thrill
- With 318 hp on tap, CTS Coupe's smooth, high-tech 3.6L V6 engine outmuscles BMW's 335i and Mercedes-Benz's C-350 Coupe.** It's paired exclusively with a responsive 6-speed automatic transmission with tap-up/tap-down shifting that helps make the most of the engine's power. In addition to delivering outstanding performance, the CTS Coupe powertrain is also enviably efficient, using just 11.4 L of fuel per 100 km in city driving and a mere 6.8 L per 100 km on the highway.†
- Keep in touch
- CTS Coupe puts advanced technology at your disposal to keep you informed, entertained and connected. With Bluetooth® phone connectivity as standard equipment, it's a breeze to make and receive calls hands-free. XM Select on SiriusXMTM* puts dozens of channels of music, news and sports at your fingertips, with digital quality from coast to coast. Then there's OnStar® - a CTS Coupe class-exclusive†† – which offers a wide range of valuable safety, security and convenience services. And with the OnStar RemoteLinkTM app, you can even access a variety of advanced OnStar® functions via your smartphone.
- Supercar performance meets Cadillac sophistication
- With more sheer might under the hood than a Porsche 911 Turbo S,** CTS-V Coupe is simply the most exciting, most powerful, highest-performance 2-door car in Cadillac history. Its supercharged 6.2L V8 engine puts out a whopping 556 hp, and that's just the beginning. There's also a choice of manual or automatic 6-speed transmissions. A dual-mode Magnetic Ride Control® suspension. Massive Brembo® brakes. And super-sticky Michelin® Pilot Sport tires. Perhaps most amazingly of all, CTS-V Coupe blends all this capability with the luxury you expect in a Cadillac. It makes for a unique – and uniquely exciting – driving experience.
- Luxury to go
- With premium materials and a host of thoughtful touches, CTS Coupe delivers all the luxury one would expect from a Cadillac. Step up to the Premium Collection, though, and the experience is even more rewarding. The steering wheel is heated and the front seats are both heated and ventilated, for outstanding 4-season comfort. Gleaming Sapele Pommele wood trims the instrument panel, steering wheel, shifter and doors. The Premium Collection even ups the ante on safety equipment, with a Side Blind Zone Alert system and a Rear Vision Camera.
- Get behind the Shield
- Every CTS Coupe comes with the protection of Cadillac Shield, one of the most comprehensive package of owner benefits offered by any luxury automotive brand in the world. For your first 4 years or 80,000 km of ownership, you're covered by the Cadillac Limited Warranty and the no-charge Cadillac Premium Care Maintenance Program.‡ And that's just the beginning. From innovations like Remote Vehicle Diagnostics and advanced mobile apps to the extraordinary value of our no-charge Premium Care Maintenance Program, Cadillac Shield sets a new standard of luxury ownership.
ΩMSRP - Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Dealers are free to set individual prices. See additional information on vehicle pricing.
^ Available manufacturer to dealer delivery credit (tax exclusive). This credit is available to cash customers only; customers who choose to finance or lease their vehicles will forego some or all of these credits which will result in a higher effective cost of credit on their transaction.
Visit OnStar.ca for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model and conditions.
† 2013 CTS Coupe fuel consumption ratings based on GM testing in accordance with approved Transport Canada test methods. Your actual fuel consumption may vary.
†† Based on WardsAuto.com 2012 Lower Luxury segment.
‡ Program in effect for the first 4 years or 80,000 km (whichever comes first) of ownership. Program applies to scheduled maintenance as outlined in your owner's manual. Conditions and limitations apply. See dealer for details.
* Available in 10 Canadian provinces and the 48 contiguous United States. Subscription sold separately after trial period. Visit siriusxm.ca for details.
∞ Fuel consumption ratings based on GM testing of the 2013 CTS Coupe in accordance with approved Transport Canada test methods. Your actual fuel consumption may vary.