EVERY WAY YOU
LOOK AT IT
Even at a glance, CTS Sport Sedan is something special. The style is bold, poised and potent, and CTS Sport Sedan has the engineering to match. The standard 3.0L V6 engine produces more horsepower than the Audi A6 2.0T, the BMW 528i and the Mercedes E300, while the available 318-hp 3.6L engine outmuscles the BMW 535i and the Mercedes E350.** CTS Sport Sedan also boasts a track-tuned suspension, intelligent technologies including Bluetooth® mobile phone connectivity and a standard Rear Vision Camera and a handcrafted cabin that delivers a thoroughly contemporary take on Cadillac luxury. Factor in the most comprehensive suite of owner benefits in the industry – Cadillac Shield – and you’ve got a luxury sport sedan that’s beautiful from every angle.
- Leading edge luxury
- Under CTS Sport Sedan's sumptuous handcrafted surfaces, advanced technologies are everywhere to add to your convenience, comfort and safety. The available heated and ventilated front seats, for example, incorporate "thin-seat" technology to help maximize rear legroom. A Bose® speaker system is standard, and a Bose® 5.1 Cabin Surround Sound system is available, as is a pop-up navigation system featuring a 40 GB hard drive. The most distinctive CTS technology, though, is undoubtedly OnStar®, which puts live Advisors and a host of services at your disposal wherever you travel, 24/7.
- High tech power and performance
- Every CTS Sport Sedan features an advanced V6 engine under the hood. The standard engine is a 3.0L V6 that generates 270 willing horsepower. For those who demand even more, there's an available 3.6L V6 that puts out a full 318 hp – more than the BMW 335i, Mercedes C350 and Lexus IS350.** Both engines include a host of high-tech features, including direct fuel injection systems and Variable Valve Timing (VVT). Both are also impressively efficient. In fact, the 3.6L engine is rated to use just 6.8L of fuel per 100 km of highway driving.‡
- For safety CTS is a top pick
- CTS Sport Sedan is engineered with safety in mind. There's a sturdy steel safety cage around the passenger compartment and a full slate of safety features, including a StabiliTrak® electronic stability control system, a standard Rear Vision Camera and 6 airbags. No wonder the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) chose the 2012 CTS Sport Sedan as one of their Top Safety Picks.††
- Schooled at the world's toughest test track
- The CTS chassis is all about premium hardware. Short/long arm front suspension, sophisticated multi-link rear suspension, StabiliTrak® electronic stability control, premium ZF power steering rack: it's all there. But it's the tuning that makes CTS Sport Sedan such a rewarding car to drive. Cadillac's development team sweated the details in lap after lap at Germany's Nürburgring – widely regarded as the most challenging track in the world – to make sure CTS Sport Sedan handles with the very best.
- You can have it all
- Available with your choice of Rear-Wheel Drive (RWD) and All-Wheel Drive (AWD) powertrains, the Premium Collection is CTS Sport Sedan at its very best. The engine is the powerful yet fuel-efficient 318-hp 3.6L V6, and a Sport suspension, a limited-slip differential and V-rated tires all contribute to improved handling. The Premium Collection also delivers a higher level of luxury. Heated and ventilated front seats, a Sapele Pommele wood trim package and a large UltraView sunroof are all included.
- Cadillac luxury, jaw dropping performance
- CTS-V Sport Sedan takes the excitement of CTS and turns it way, way up. The engine is a supercharged 6.2L V8 that puts out a staggering 556 hp. Paired with the standard short-throw Tremec 6-speed manual gearbox or the available 6-speed automatic transmission, it delivers acceleration that's nothing less than astounding. And sheer power is just part of the CTS-V equation. Brakes by Brembo®, high-performance tires by Michelin® and a standard Magnetic Ride Control® suspension add up to exceptional road manners. And inside, CTS-V Sport Sedan is 100 percent luxury driver's car, with stylish ambient interior lighting and available Recaro® sport seats.
ΩMSRP - Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Dealers are free to set individual prices. See additional information on vehicle pricing.
^ Available manufacturer to dealer delivery credit (tax exclusive). This credit is available to cash customers only; customers who choose to finance or lease their vehicles will forego some or all of these credits which will result in a higher effective cost of credit on their transaction.
Visit OnStar.ca for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model and conditions.
∞ Fuel consumption ratings based on GM testing of the 2013 CTS Sedan in accordance with approved Transport Canada test methods. Your actual fuel consumption may vary.
** Based on latest competitive information available at time of posting.
†† For more information, visit iihs.org/ratings