Quick, Nimble and Fun. Three words to describe the all-new Cadillac ATS.
A derivative of nothing, the Cadillac ATS was built from a clean slate with the world’s most respected sport sedans in its crosshairs. It was then tested and perfected under the extraordinary demands of Germany’s famed Nürburgring. Riding on an all-new architecture, the ATS is purposefully designed to deliver remarkable handling and control. Endowed with powerful direct-injection engines, a ZF premium steering system, available race-inspired Brembo® brakes and the latest generation of revolutionary Magnetic Ride Control®, the ATS is a driver-focused luxury sport sedan that delivers thrilling performance.
- ADVANCED ENGINE LINE UP
- Choose from three engines, like the powerful and efficient 2.0L turbo that delivers an impressive 272 hp; Cadillac's award-winning 3.6L V6 engine that boasts 321 hp; or an exhilarating 202-hp 2.5L engine that offers a highway fuel consumption rating of just 6.0 L/100 km.*
- ALL-NEW ARCHITECTURE
- While engineering and perfecting the all-new ATS, we went to the toughest, most demanding automotive track on the planet: Germany's legendary Nürburgring. Because a lighter chassis leads to better acceleration and handling, Cadillac engineers used advanced materials and techniques to create a chassis that's not just lightweight, but also exceptionally strong and safe.
- BREMBO PERFORMANCE BRAKES
- The available race-inspired Brembo® front brakes feature Cadillac's patent-pending brake-coating process for braking performance that stays incredibly consistent, even on the most punishing driving surfaces.
- FINELY TUNED DRIVETRAINS
- Whether you prefer the performance-tuned Rear-Wheel Drive or the available all-weather capable All-Wheel Drive, the ATS was purposefully engineered to deliver exceptional handling and control.
- HANDCRAFTED INTERIOR
- The drive to create the finest luxury sport sedan doesn't stop at exceptional dynamics. Available leather seating surfaces come in an array of rich colours complete with French stitching and are finely accented by distinct interior themes featuring exotic woods, aluminum or carbon fibre trim. Every interior detail is driver-focused and brilliantly executed. Complementing the athletic nature of the ATS, bolstered performance seats with cushion-length adjustment are available, helping to keep you firmly planted during spirited driving.
- CUE – THE FUTURE AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
- Employing first-of-its-kind technology, the available CUE** brings the innovative brilliance of your tablet to your entire driving experience. CUE blends revolutionary features with highly intelligent design to create an experience that's as effortless as it is advanced. Its stunning 203-mm (8") LCD touch screen senses your hand as it approaches. Spread your fingers to zoom in closer on a map. Swipe to breeze through your music. Use the steering wheel controls or simple voice commands to place a phone call effortlessly. With CUE, the customization and content possibilities are not only endless, but also right at your fingertips.
- ADAPTIVE FORWARD LIGHTING
- To help guide you around curves and corners at night, the ATS offers available Adaptive Forward Lighting. The system monitors the car's speed and steering angle and swivels HID Headlights to cast light precisely into your path of travel.
ΩMSRP - Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Dealers are free to set individual prices. See additional information on vehicle pricing.
Visit OnStar.ca for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model and conditions.
** Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and smartphone. Some devices require USB connectivity.