It's the sport sedan that's as multi-dimensional as the people who drive it. Regal combines an elegant European design flair and advanced engineering with the personal approach to luxury embodied by Buick. Leading the way is the inspiring performance of the Regal GS with its 270 hp turbocharged engine. Regal is also engineered for today's realities with newly standard eAssistTM light-electrification technology that increases fuel efficiency up to 20 percent.* And for 2013, Regal goes decidedly upscale with a host of luxury features that are now standard, including heated front bucket seats with leather seating surfaces and automatic dual-zone climate controls. Buick is confident you'll take full advantage of its impressive range of talents in the built-in-Canada 2013 Regal.
- The Power Is In Your Hands
- Regal GS captures the bold presence of the GS concept car that garnered so much attention on the auto show circuit. And it will fuel your enthusiasm with its 270 hp high-output turbocharged ECOTEC® engine – a phenomenal output for an engine with just 2 litres of displacement. The performance benchmarks are real eye-openers, achieving a 0-96 km/h (60 mph) time of under 7 seconds1 and a verified top speed of 261 km/h (162 mph).2 But Regal GS is engineered for much more than straight-line acceleration. The handling is equally compelling, with a High Performance Front Suspension (HiPer Strut) that virtually eliminates torque steer, giving you tremendous confidence when cornering.
- Giving Fuel Efficiency An eAssistTM
- There are no shortcuts to better fuel efficiency. Buick takes its role in the development of new fuel efficiency technology as an ongoing mission. The latest evidence of this quest is the eAssistTM technology that's standard in Regal for 2013. It enhances the already efficient 2.4L ECOTEC® engine that features fuel-saving Variable Valve Timing (VVT) and direct injection. What eAssistTM then adds is a 15-kW electric motor-generator, start/stop technology and a 115-V lithium-ion battery that has its power supply replenished by regenerative braking. The system proves itself with impressive 5.4 L/100 km highway and 8.3 L/100 km city ratings.3
- Elevating the Standard
- Regal sets an even higher standard of luxury for 2013, thanks to a series of premium features that are now standard. They include heated front bucket seats with leather-appointed seating surfaces. Your seating comfort is assured by power 12-way driver and front-passenger seat adjusters that include power four-way lumbar adjusters. Cabin temperature can be tailored with the standard dual-zone automatic climate control system that also includes a humidity sensor and automatic defog activation. A cabin that meets standards that are as rigorous as your own.
- Driving Goes Interactive
- Regal is dedicated to a more engaging form of driving. That pursuit reaches full expression with the Interactive Drive Control that's standard on GS and available on other turbo models. It allows you to select one of three driving modes to best answer your driving preferences and the conditions. Each mode continuously recalibrates suspension, steering, throttle, transmission and stability system settings: Standard for normal driving conditions; Tour for comfortable long-range highway driving; and Sport for more precise control and increased responsiveness.
- Even The Audio System Is Intelligent
- Intelligent. Interactive. Innovative. Integrated. Entertaining. There are many descriptors you could use to describe Regal's Buick IntelliLinkTM technology. It can turn your smartphone into a virtual entertainment hub, connected through standard Bluetooth® hands-free connectivity. You can stream music wirelessly directly from your smartphone and control other entertainment features as well. A backlit, high-resolution LCD touch screen provides another easy-to-use interface – and voice-activated technology allows you to control the system using voice commands. Now that's intelligent.
- Safety In Numbers
- Regal is engineered to help you avoid a collision and to help protect you if a collision cannot be avoided. Standard driver control features include StabiliTrak® and 4-wheel ABS with intelligent brake assist. You're also exceptionally well protected in the event of a collision, with up to eight airbags and a super rigid body structure that uses high-strength steel. These helped Regal earn a Five-Star Overall Vehicle Score4 – the highest possible overall score under the latest U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's (NHTSA's) rating system – in addition to an Insurance Institute for Highway Safety 2012 Top Safety Pick.5
ΩMSRP - Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Dealers are free to set individual prices. See additional information on vehicle pricing.
^ Available manufacturer to dealer delivery credit (tax exclusive). This credit is available to cash customers only; customers who choose to finance or lease their vehicles will forego some or all of these credits which will result in a higher effective cost of credit on their transaction.
Visit OnStar.ca for coverage map, details and system limitations. Services vary by model and conditions.
1. Based on GM testing.
2. Top speed attained on a closed course.
3. 2013 Regal equipped with 2.4L ECOTEC I-4 engine and eAssistTM. Ratings based on GM testing in accordance with approved Transport Canada test methods. Your actual consumption may vary.
4. Five-Star Overall Vehicle Score applies to vehicles without optional rear seat-mounted side-impact air bags. Vehicles with optional rear seat-mounted side-impact airbags have not been rated. U.S. Government 5-Star Safety Ratings are part of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's (NHTSA's) New Car Assessment Program (www.SaferCar.gov).
5. For more information, visit iihs.org/ratings.
∞ Fuel consumption ratings based on GM testing of the 2013 Regal in accordance with approved Transport Canada test methods. Your actual fuel consumption may vary.